We all want to look like one or two of our favorite stars, whether local or Hollywood. Guess what? You don’t need to go to the salon every day and get that celebrity hair or hire a full team of makeup artists and hairstylists to get their look. You can now get that look by following the enumerated set of fashion and shopping tips.
5 Celebrity Fashion Tips
1. Keeping up with Trends. If you want to look like your favorite celebrity, then you have to keep yourself updated about the latest trends as well as having a keen eye to where your favorite celebrity buys clothing, footwear, and accessories. Reading about fashion and looking on some tips and images of them also will help you decide on the designer clothing your celebrity likes or admires. It is also vital that you pay attention to what your local people are wearing as they probably are following celebrity fashion as well.
Once you have a picture of their fashion statement, you can look up designer online shops and look for similar outfits your favorite celebrity exclusive outfits. There are a number of these designer shops online and some are even selling designer clothing, footwear, and accessories for lower prices.
2. Dress for yourself. Although you may follow your favorite celebrity’s style, it is still important that you make your own fashion statement and dress for your body type and age level. You can definitely look like your favorite star, except that you have given it a personal touch. That way, you wouldn’t be considered a copycat, but rather an original. Who knows? You might even look better than your favorite star. Try different styles, and you’ll be surprised how those styles you think wouldn’t fit you actually would look good on you. You are the best person who knows how your body speaks, so it’s you who can decide what looks well on you and what does not.
3. Fashion styles and trends have a cycle, just like history. They get old, but then they become new again after a number of years. Therefore, keep those designer items safe in your wardrobe or in an extra closet for they will again see their rise.
4. There is always that so-called knockoff, and many stores would be featuring them. Thus, check several shops, especially online, and look for that knockoff item. Do a few canvassing before deciding from which store you are going to buy that celebrity look-alike outfit.
5. Watch out for sales. Many designer shops online offer a lot of sales. There are those who have different set of sales every few weeks or so. Keep an eye on them and you might just get hold of that favorite celebrity set for a lower price.
Also, you can do some experiments and a little mix and match. Take, for example, you can get your shirt, blouse, or tank top from one designer brand, such as Chloe, and then buy your jeans from another brand, say Moschino Jeans, and then your footwear from Diego Dolcini and your accessories from Tiffany & Co.