LEather shorts is one of the most trending wears in today’s fashion field. It is designed to keep you warm while keeping you fashionable and presentable at the same time. Here are the first three ways that you can make a leather short work for you, whether it’s rainy season, summer, or any season in-between..
Look 1: Brown Leather Shorts
- Shorts: Brown Trina Turk leather shorts
- Top: Sandro distressed blue denim jacket with beige leather sleeves
- Footwear: Brown Proenza Schouler woven leather sandals
Look 2: Black Leather Shorts
- Shorts: L’Agence leather shorts
- Tops: Charlotte Gainsbourg x Current / Elliott ultra soft, vintage-inspired fabrics.
- Footwear: Black Pierre Hardy leather almond-toe booties .
Look 3: Multi-Colored Leather Shorts
- Shorts: Bold tri-tone leather shorts from Each Other. Pale blue/white leather front, black leather back and waistband
- Top: Racer-back tank from Haider Ackermann is made from a lightweight, fine-knit wool-blend and has a slightly oversized cut.
- Headwear: Eugenia Kim black grained-leather Darien baseball
- Footwear: Two-strap, slip on sandal from Birkenstock
Stay tuned for more ways to wear your leather shorts! Be fashionable. Be unique. Be you!