Having a wardrobe filled with rich outfit and designer sets is not enough to make you look like a star. You have to put extra effort on your face to, and that’s when makeup comes in. When you wish to look like a star, you don’t just grab designer clothing and follow the trends; you also have to be careful with what you put on your face. You have to master the art of makeup and learn the dos and don’ts of makeup artistry. Thus, to help you on your journey towards stardom – or at least looking like one – here are five tips for you – makeup-wise.
1. First and foremost, remember that your skin is the most important part of your body as it is the one directly and first seen by the naked eye. Remember that no amount of makeup can give you a perfect skin or can hide that imperfection. However, we can minimize these imperfections by exfoliating it with a toner. You can’t apply makeup to a dry, rash skin.
2. Next step would be the application of moisturizer. Using your foundation brush, apply a ample amount of foundation. It is advisable that you use a foundation brush as this gives you a level of consistency and leaves have a more creamy, sheerer application.
3. Third is to apply eye cream. No one is too old for eye creams.
4. Fourth, apply something that would make your skin look warn. Contouring the face in skin-tone colors for added warmth is advisable.
5. Most importantly, when it comes to the application of makeup, there is only one thing you have to keep in mind: blend. Make sure your makeup cololrs blend with each other and complement your outfit. No amount of makeup is beautiful enough if it doesn’t complement your outfit. Makeup is supposed to complete your look, thus knowing how to blend should be your priority.
For starters, you can check out brands like MAC, Chanel, Burberry, and others for your makeup starters’ kits. Also, the next time you buy an outfit, think of a makeup look that would complement it. If you must, then buy makeup kits that would match the newly bought items. This would ensure that you would have the best look for the occasion, whatever it may be.
Other brands include A Dozen Roses, Abba, Acqua Di Parma, Britney Spears, Broadway Nails, Chantecaille, ChapStick, Maybelline, Matrix and more. Check out the photos for this article (above and below) for more makeup brands.