Are you unsure on whether you have the right outfit in your wardrobe for work? Do you have fabulous coats and shoes and all the best accessories but don’t know how to mix and match them for your everyday look? If you find yourself in any of the following situation, then it only means one thing: you’ve got have a wardrobe makeover.
Here are ten signs:
1. You take more than the usual 45 minutes in choosing what to wear for work
2. You always think you don’t have anything to wear for work
3. After you get dressed, you think it is enough you get insecure.
4. Upon arriving at work, you wish you wore something different.
5. You always think what others will say about what you are wearing.
6. You have enough clothes and accessories, but you have a hard time matching them.
7. You have pieces of clothing and accessories that you haven’t worn even once.
8. Shopping every time an even pops out is your first solution.
9. You feel what you’re wearing is always inappropriate.
10. You feel that your clothes are too old.
If you feel any of the above, then it is high time you have a wardrobe makeover. Of course, the best option would be to ask advice from a fashion or wardrobe expert. However, if you feel hiring an expert is too much for the pocket, then why not ask your fashion friends and have them help you in revamping your working wardrobe?
For starters, buying clothes, accessories, and jewelry from the famous designer brands can help you a lot. If you want to have designer clothes but feel they are much too expensive, then you can resort to online stores that sell designer clothing and accessories for a much lesser price. Brands like Chanel, Prada, Hermes, Gucci, Alexander McQueen, Alexander Wang, Burberry, Guess, Tiffany and Co., Calvin Klein, J Brands, NYDJ, Halogen, and a lot more others are available in online designer stores.