1. Black heel boots: EVERY WOMAN LOVES A PAIR OF BLACK BOOTS. There I said it. To be honest, black booties are not a fall-only thing. In fact, it is a fashion necessity, so to speak. It can be worn at any season of the year, for as long as you’ve got your imagination wander as regards your fashion style. Just remember one thing: If you already have some pairs of boots in your closet, then give it away — it’s time for some upgrade. If not, then keep it — the more, the merrier.
2. J Crew statement jewelry: As they say, it’s all about the statements baby. Guess what? Jewelry are a good to make a statement or emphasize one. Sport a simple look. Add some jewelry. Boom! You’ve got it right. You’ve just made a statement. The more kinds of jewelry, the more statements you can make. Therefore, have some varied jewelry ready for your everyday look.
3. Elie Saab print blouse: Why have some printed blouses on fall? Simple, it’s crisp and clean and speaks a lot of fun. What’s amazing with this Elie Saab printed blouse is that it can act as a layering piece or you can wear it as is. So, for fall, you can wear it as is. On winter, you can add a tank underneath it or add a sweater above it. See? It’s a win-win situation. You won’t have regrets.
4. Balmain pleated faux leather skirt: Play with some leather. Unlike ages ago, leather has since upgraded and it has done some good on women’s fashion life. This Balmain faux leather skirt is great for work or a night out. Here’s the trick: pair it with tights on work and remove the tights afterwards on your way to a girls’ night out. Sounds good, yes?
5. Whistles pink coat fun fur: Add some style to your coat. Make it furry. Nothing says glamour quite like fur. Let them know how fashionable you could be anytime of the year.
There you have it: five must-haves for the fall (that can be used in all other seasons of the year).